In order to provide information on your organisation's warehouse capacity in Sudan, please fill out the form through the link below. Please note the following:
- A form has to be filled out for each warehouse.
- The exact location of the warehouse will not be public. The information will be shown as an aggregate by estate or district.
- Alternatively, you can provide the information by completing this Excel file and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Logistics Cluster encourages all humanitarian actors in Sudan to provide this information:
- To identify logistics gaps in the humanitarian response to the Sudan emergency and foresee areas where Logistics Cluster support will be needed.
- To map temperature-controlled facilities and foresee the needs of the health response
- To ensure an efficient use of resources by putting in touch organisations willing to share their assets and organisations who need temporary storage in certain locations.