RedR UK free interactive online course on climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people at management level in NGOs, humanitarian organizations, local and national government, or private sector, with a climate change and/or disaster response remit within East Africa, South Asia or Southeast Asia. The course will be delivered in English via Zoom.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction, and how to incorporate these practices in your organisation’s operations
- Discuss the key factors associated with climate change science
- Describe relevant implementation and operational activities for climate change
- Explain methods for communication of climate change activities with stakeholders
- Discuss practical climate change and DRR measures for relevant sectors, including health, agriculture and livelihoods