Document type Other
Publication date 21/02/2008
- The data is for the past 5 Hydrological Years (2002/03 to 2007/08 Hydrological years)
- Increased outflows from ITT commenced on 18th January 2008. The increase was from 662 to over 1000 cummecs.
- A decrease in inflows at Kafue Hook has however resulted in decreased outflows to about 800 cummecs at the moment
- Spillage at Kafue Gorge started on 31st December 2008 and was maintained at a monthly average of 220 cummecs
- in January and 400 cummecs this month (February)
- Please note that at the start of each week, ZESCO sends weekly management statistics to various interest groups.
- Should this data be of interest to you, we can include you on our mailing list.
- Units for flows are in cubic metres per second (cumecs) and for water levels are metres above sea level